OFF: Alchemysts US tour

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jul 9 16:31:07 EDT 2001

Holy Crap!

I just found out about this tour five minutes ago, just randomly checking
the local bar listings, as I commonly do.  This is really the first
'serious' thing I caught in seven years of doing it though!  The show here
(first of the tour I guess) is tomorrow night! Yikes, that was close.

Anyway, these dates are from the Rubric site, and it looks like the end of
the tour has still got some holes.  It also mentions difficulties in getting
visas on the site, so if they don't show tomorrow night, I'll know why!  And
I'll let you all know.

Check 'em out...this is a good psych guitar band, in the Bevis/Woronzow family!

Dunno Aytobach Kreisor...sounds German tho'.  Could be interesting!  IIRC,
the Alchemysts toured Europe with Bevis about two years ago, so they could
be German I guess.

Grakkl (FAA)

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor High Five, 1227 N. High St., Columbus, OH
Tuesday July 10, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor South Gate House, 24 E. 3rd St., Newport, KY
Wednesday July 11, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Loft Party, 1348 W. 18th, Chicago, IL
Thursday July 12, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Hairy Mary's, 2307 University Ave., Des Moines, IA
Friday July 13, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Knickerbockers, 901 O St., Lincoln, NE
Tuesday July 17, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor 15th St. Tavern, 623 15th St., Denver, CO
Wednesday July 18, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Jay's Upstairs, 119 W. Main, Missoula, MT
Friday July 20, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Graceland, 109 Eastlake Ave. E., Seattle, WA
Saturday July 21, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Club Satyricon, 125 NW Sixth Ave., Portland, OR
Sunday July 22, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Zephyr Bar, 1074 South Virginia St, Reno, NV
Wednesday July 25, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Capitol Garage Coffee Co., 1427 L St.,
Sacramento, CA
Thursday July 26, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor House Party, Davis, CA
Saturday July 27, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Knitting Factory, 7021 Hollywood Blvd., Los
Angeles, CA
Sunday July 29, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Solar Gallery, Tuscon, AZ
Monday July 30, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Green Room, Oklahoma City, OK
Wednesday August 1, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor T.T. The Bears, 10 Brookline St., Cambridge, MA
Thursday August 9, 2001

Alchemysts/Aytobach Kreisor Knitting Factory, 74 Leonard St., New York, NY
Sunday August 12, 2001