OFF: Bowie book

Laura Waesche laura.waesche at CEXP.COM
Tue Jul 10 14:09:52 EDT 2001

His career may be in a mess artistically, but he's loaded beyond
belief--one of the wealthiest musicians anywhere, just a notch or 2
behind Sir Paul.  I suspect he's doing this simply because he can!

Don't forget the (a) part though. I'm in complete agreement here! The little people should be able to have access to that information as well! And putting out something in that limited release at that price definitely says something about the state of Mr. Bowie's ego.