HW: Hawkestra:):) & other tunage:)

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sat Jul 7 03:55:45 EDT 2001

Hey all!
I got my Hawkestra yesterday (Thanks Chris) and have enjoyed the heck out of
the entire set. I have to admit to self-indulgence here. I have a 10-disc
changer in my cab. I listened to the Hawkestra and the two new Djam Karet I
received as well. Nice day for mail here!!
I'd like to thank the folx that put these together. I'm sure it's a poor
second to being there, but it sure was nice to hear. A great show there. It's
one of the best sounding that I own as well. Good job, guys!!

The Djam Karet I recieved were their new release "Ascension" and "Suspension &
Displacement" . I've not found a bad DK CD as yet, and these are wonderful.I
highly reccommend both, especially "Ascension". Very nice.
Rock on!!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace