OFF: White Noise

Dave Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Thu Jul 12 07:43:40 EDT 2001

Mark/All

>If anybody on the
>list can locate a copy please let me know and I'll arrange something with
>them off-list.  I have fond memories of that album . . .
>I'd like to get the 2nd and 3rd for the sake of it even given your notes
>because I've never even heard them, we used to alternate between this,
>Frank Zappa and very heavy 'Dub', Scientists v Spaceinvader stuff most
>evenings (I was at Uni ?)
>So, anybody help ?

Just visited CD-Zone's web site (cdzone.co.uk) & they claim to be able to
get hold of "An Electric Storm" on CD for £8.67, also "III - Re-Entry" for
£10.79 but also reveal that White Noises VI & V both exist (& apparently
still available). Whether or not they can genuinely obtain these is of
course another matter. They're still listing both of Harvey's CDs despite
telling me several months ago that they were deleted (which of course, they
are). BTW, CD-Now also list "An Electric Storm" as available.

Good luck.

Dave