OFF: White Noise / CDNow

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Jul 12 07:50:45 EDT 2001

> Just visited CD-Zone's web site (cdzone.co.uk) & they claim to be able to
> get hold of "An Electric Storm" on CD for £8.67, also "III - Re-Entry" for
> £10.79 but also reveal that White Noises VI & V both exist (& apparently
> still available). Whether or not they can genuinely obtain these is of
> course another matter. They're still listing both of Harvey's CDs despite
> telling me several months ago that they were deleted (which of
> course, they
> are). BTW, CD-Now also list "An Electric Storm" as available.

But of course, when CD-Now says "This is available", what they mean is "We
know full well we'll never get hold of this in a month of Sundays, we refuse
to deliver anything at all to your house, we'll cancel any other you make
with us and then refuse to give you a refund.  Because we're bastards, and
we do it on purpose."

Grr.

Cheers,

Rich.