OFF: More Terrahawks - mp3s!

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Thu Jul 12 13:09:52 EDT 2001

More Terrahawks info below from the person hosting the site!
(Site: http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/terrahawks.html)

William Duffy's a fan too!  Cool.

The mp3 files are great.  I had to use Internet Explorer to get a good
download and then of course, change the extension as instructed in the
email.

Great stuff!

You know, I think Henderson bears an amazing resemblance to Commander
Hawkeye!  ;)  Too bad I can't attach the pics to the list.  ;)

Hey!  Don't we already have a Hawkeye on the list?

Karen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Terrahawks
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:32:51 +0100
From: Phillip S Wright <psw at fab1.net>
To: Karen Kusic <kkusic at execpc.com>

Hi Karen,

thanks for the comments :-)
I collect all Anderson memorabilia and have an extensive Space 1999
collection as well (some is shown in the space 1999 cyber museum site in
the USA).

I will check out the themes site (can't remember if I have been b4), but
in
the meanwhile if you fancy some full quality, full version MP3's ....

- you can download them from the following URL's on my site - once
downloaded you just need to change the suffix to .MP3 ( from .music).
Each
one is 3 to 4 Mb in size so will take a while to download if you are on
dial-up internet connection.

http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/music/t-hawks-sos.music
http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/music/th-jap.music
http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/music/zeldasong.music
http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/music/t-hawks-theme.music

There is the UK and Japanese themes, the SOS track by Kate Kestrel and a
song from one of the episodes with Zelda :-)

Cheers

Phill