HW: Oh Look !

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 13 18:11:30 EDT 2001

In a message dated 7/13/01 8:00:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mark at ESPARTO.UK.COM writes:

> Whilst surfing CD Now's web bits for White Noise stuff I thought
>  I'd have a look under Tangerine Dream, as you do, and look what
>  was in the list of compilations - Strange Daze 2 CD'er.
>
>  Mmmmmm,
>
>  Mark (Hasbeen)

actually, it's entitled Space Daze....easy to get mixed up w/Strange Daze. It
was supposed to originally accompany the book of the same title. it was later
released w/"space daze 2000" and a "bonus disc" in a 4-CD box set. i'll bet
you can guess the label...that's right, Cleopatra. I don't know if any of the
tracks are exclusive to the CDs... Chuck