HW: Camping at Canterbury - Saturday 18 August

Moonglum moonglum at DREAMWORKER.CO.UK
Sat Jul 14 06:20:31 EDT 2001

Correction needed:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:47:04 -0400, Alastair Lee Sumner
<als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK> wrote:

>Hi Jill, spoke to you on IRC about a week ago. Four of us from the list are
>booked on this campsite after a recommendation from someone who went to
>last years festival. You can pre-book a taxi and there are plenty of taxis
>at the end of the festival anyway apparently.

Being one of the aforementioned quartet, I have rechecked the original
source of information about the taxis.  He said "I think there were a few",
not "there are plenty" - book first, folks!

Me, I'll be walking back through the country lanes looking at the stars,
just like I used to do on the way home from Stonehenge free festival all
those years ago.