HW: Oh Look ! Track info request/Pressurehed

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Mon Jul 16 13:32:20 EDT 2001

> actually, it's entitled Space Daze...easy to get mixed up w/Strange
> Daze...I don't know if any of the tracks are exclusive to the CDs... Chuck

>none are exclusive.........
>Andy Garibaldi

>2. Silver Bird/Mastodon - Pressurehed

I never bothered with this box as I have most of the tracks I'm interested
in elsewhere, but I was never sure what the deal was with this Pressurehed
track - none of the official CD releases has a track with this title. Can
anyone let me know what year it's from/where else it's available/any other info?

Stephan