HW: Oh Look ! Track info request/Pressurehed

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Jul 16 15:01:56 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephan Forstner <stemfors at PIPELINE.COM>
> >2. Silver Bird/Mastodon - Pressurehed
>
> I never bothered with this box as I have most of the tracks I'm
interested
> in elsewhere, but I was never sure what the deal was with this
Pressurehed
> track - none of the official CD releases has a track with this
title. Can
> anyone let me know what year it's from/where else it's
available/any other info?

> Stephan

>From the booklet - in case it's of any assistance!

"2.  Pressurehed - Silver Bird/Mastodon
(Philips, Pressurehed) 1994 Cleopatra. Pub. by Brian Squid (EMI)
Apparently the boys found the original of this in a local thrift
store, a scratchy garage album which lent itself perfectly to
Pressurehed's pressure cooker blend of interplanetary savagery.
Based in LA, but firmly rooted in the tenets of primal Pinkwind,
Pressurehed spent much of 1994 on the road in the US and Europe with
Nik Turner, the fuel rods which projected the reborn Ritual into
Space - once you've passed their own two alums, catch them on Nik's
Prophets of Time as well."

jill
<currently listening to: Archetectural Metaphor 'Creature of the
Velvet Void>