Blake and Hawkestra

ejobson ejobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Mon Jul 16 23:01:54 EDT 2001

I'd be interested in a copy to trade. I only have the HW set and some Blake
from the Astoria.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Mike Habiby
Sent: 13 July 2001 13:18
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Blake and Hawkestra

Listening FINALLY to the Blake portion of Hawkestra. Fantastic as well.

I was a Blake fan before I was aware he had played with Hawkwind and I think
I have New
Jerusalem and one other on Vinyl somewhere.

Anyway great stuff.  Thought you all should know.

Mike

                    ___[_-,--,-_]___
                  __[ -~          ~- ]__
 I__I         __[_-~           ,--    \]
/(--)\/\/\/\ __-     / /      /        \
[ 00 ] =======    __/ /      [      ]   \
                                       /
"Mankind is divisible into two great classes: hosts and guests." -Sir Max
Beerbohm
Mike Habiby
AIM: MSHabiby
MSN: MikeH12182