HW: Oh Look Architectural Metaphor

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Jul 17 16:16:48 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: ANDREW GARIBALDI <andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Oh Look Architectural Metaphor

> ............which is a good album,

It is - and it's been ages since I played it.   Sadly while I was
re-remembering just how good it suddenly became totally scrambled and
tracks 5 to the end were unplayable.     Having had a close look at the
disc it appears unblemished but I note that the label looks like a
home-produced variety and I'm afraid that I'm probably a victim of the
problem where the label glue has affected the plastic underneath and
corrupted the data.    Regrettably therefore I am going to have to
replace it.    More worryingly I'm going to have to replace it with one
with a different form of the label.   More worryingly still, I suspect
no such item exists 8-(.

> but have you heard the 'Viva' live album
> yet - now that's just fantastic.
> Andy Garibaldi.

I might just be tempted but I'll mail you separately about this!
cheers
jill
ps: <tenuous Hawkwind connection - they cover Golden Void>