Rarest Silver Machine

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Jul 17 19:03:23 EDT 2001

dear people

the usual message that I haven't forgotten about anyone

I am currently living in terror of mortality, until hopefully around August
13, and can't function properly (and I never do very well anyway) until I
am clear of fear

anywho

If any of you Hawkwind and Spacerock experts would like to take a peep at
the rarest Hawkwind Sliver Machine picture sleeve that you will probably
ever get to see, take a peep at my Collecter site (it's IRANIAN)

I am not asking you to join or anything, cause I know you all hate me
through and through (well, most, not all)......also, you would probably be
bored to tears there, unless you have the Hawkwind Kollektor bug REAL bad...

our plan is to rotate the homepage picture once every week

peace

and I AM SORRY for my constant disappearing act and personal inability to
live like a Human