Rarest Silver Machine

Apache Con. deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Jul 19 04:44:40 EDT 2001

Rich:
"Indeed.  I believe I've got one of only three (AFAIK) ever pressed
"Huddersfield" editions - the intro (in the run in grooves, rather than the
song itself) goes (and this is the best way I can describe it) goes
"fssshkkkk-ta-krrr - fsssshkkkk-ta-krrr - pink-fsssshhh - ta - kpkpkp"
before the obligatory long
"wawawawawaWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWsssshhhhhhhwwawawawawa blanga blanga blanga..."
intro."

I *really* love the foreign ones, because the vinyl they are made from is
extra noisy inherently, and as I age, the 3am drink/rock sessions are
fewer, so there is no better way to keep my flag high (in Suburbia) than
the bang of the needle PER TRACK and the volume level required to deal with
the little devils....

Lol!!

you should play yours at the wedding!!!!!

m c