Alchemysts/Aytocbach Kreisor, Philadelphia 8/7

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Thu Jul 19 17:14:41 EDT 2001

I am writing this note to inform you all that this gig is now confirmed,
however Sloterdijk has been blackballed from the supporting lineup, due
to a poor draw the last time we were there; a monday night, with
electrical storms. Nonetheless I encourage you to support these bands..
I have no idea who the girl that does the bookings will add to the
lineup. I worked hard to get this booking and I'm glad I could help the
others..Perhaps we will still team up with them in NJ.

For complete details of this newly confirmed gig, visit
www.Rubricrecords.com

The venue is 'The Pontiac' 304 South St,
Philadelphia PA...(215) 925-4053

Peace, MIke

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk