HW: on converting new souls

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Jul 24 04:54:31 EDT 2001

"And for prog fans, start 'em off with Warrior. That's what I
am, and that's what hooked me on Hawkwind. They'll hear those
opening Mellotron chords and they'll be lost....
scorch"

  and one more before I try to escape into sleep for a while....
 "Quark" for the more conventional minded, "Space Ritual" for the brave
experimental, BUT as much as I have found that whatever Hawkwind is
playing, that is the Hawkwind it is (and NEVER EVER have a need to skip or
eject ANYTHING EVER), and at this point in my ever snowballing appreciation
of the worlds greatest psychedelic band and personel, I have to say that
Warrior is the ultimate Hawk-gasm.(for lack of a less seedy term)

 Absolutely amazing.  IMHO (of course)

 This should appeal to anyone with an ear for something special and unique-
no matter their tatse, it should at least command a HEALTHY dose of respect.

 As for the comps, I didn't even consider those-  Ambient Anarchists seemed
to have a nice mix, I thought, as well as aforementioned ones to which I
agree,

thanks for your time (if you put your eyes through this course)

I cloak.