OFF: Pressurehed, Nik Turner, High Tide

Stephen Lindas Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM
Tue Jul 24 07:12:28 EDT 2001

GIVE ME THAT ATOMGODS. I saw it first. HA!HA!HA! THE real STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Lindas [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 6:58 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: OFF: Pressurehed, Nik Turner, High Tide

"Ancient gates was reissued a few years ago. I neglected to pick it up
for>$11. BIG DUH!!!! Now Its outta print. If you find it tell me where so I
can
get it too. CHEERS STEPHE"

Dear Stephe

apologies that you get a mail from yourself, but I had to sneak in (hehe)
I couldn't sleep yet as usual, and I just had a dig

I have these oddball CD's by High Tide, and may consider a swap for
something
down the road, after I put them through the Heineken test, just one more
time

1) Ancient gates

2) A Fierce nature

3) Third Ear Band (minus House) "Magic Music"

If you or anyone wants the LP by ATOMGOD "History Re-Written" I believe I
am about to get a few new copies (and YES I'll send them after I send
everything else out which is in these next days)

If you want a CD of this I can get it- or you can- shoot me a mail

How the hell are ya???

Mike Coleman- NOT Stephen Lindas hahahahahaha!