Conversion to the CHURCH

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 25 07:35:39 EDT 2001

I think 'Church of Hawkwind' is the place to start from.It has a great
variety of 'Dave Brock'(it being basically a solo effort)tunes and
effects.Anyone I've played this to over the years has always wanted to know
more!Also '25 years on'(start with 'Flying Doctor'),GRRR8888T!!
I was converted by 'Levitation'.I was given a cassette with the 'B'side'
on 1st,(Prelude,Who's gonna win the war)and Tim Blakes synth just carried me
away!Oh!What memories!Excuse me!!!I must go now and play it(B-side  1st of
course!Why did they start with Levitation anyway?Never could understand
that!)ALAN