OFF: Novadriver!

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Jul 25 12:47:45 EDT 2001

KK said...

>Novadriver!  What a band!
>
>I was just blown away listening to them for the first time.  Monster
>Magnet aficionados will dig 'em.

Previously known as Walk on Water (different singer), who were IMHO a more
unique brand of high-octane blue-collar Detroit psychedelia.  The
'Solvent-based melodies' CD-EP is brilliant.  Novadriver is now just another
stoner rock band, albeit a pretty good one.  Didn't mean to rain on your
parade or anything, K, as I think most folks here would like either entity.
And they're cool guys to hang with if you're ever in the So. Michigan area.
(Hint: The better stores are in the Royal Oak area.)

Grakkl (FAA)