HW: on converting new souls

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Thu Jul 26 11:46:22 EDT 2001

What about the souls coming in from a dance tip.

Sorted eh!  We got the remix singles like Spirit of the Age. I managed to
knock that one down on a dance compilation tape a few years back. It got
people interested and they wanted more so then I got them on to the orginal
stuff via the QS&C album.
Seems like if people are interested they are pretty receptive to whatever
you feed them.

Silver Machine still unlocks a few memories but over here the first
reaction tends to be 'Oh thats the car advert innit?!'

Personal Fave track sequence would be Spirit of The Age thru Damnation
Alley followed by Assuault & Battery thru Golden Void. I defy anyone to
fail with either of those. If you fail its because the listner is not
worthy!

Mark