HW: Thrilling Hawkwind confusion

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 27 16:51:06 EDT 2001

In a message dated 7/27/01 3:03:29 PM, erics at TELEPRES.COM writes:

<<
Lawsuit avoidance?  It's clearly a takeoff on the SF pulp
"Thrilling Wonder Stories" (gee, where have we seen that before?
:-)   Maybe Griffin Canada got cold feet.  (I'm surprised it
wasn't the other way around; presumably TWS was an American
publication, in which case getting too close to its name would,
if anything, be MORE dangerous in the States than elsewhere.)
====
this one disagrees

the title of a [long-dead] pulp couldnt be confused  w/ that album, whatever
it is....

btw, it's not a deciding factor, but does the pulp still exist?

"<>"
3 full days of copyright research at the Library of Congress in the '90s on
behalf of New England Comics Press.