OFF: CD Services catalog

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Jul 27 20:30:08 EDT 2001

Just got the latest CD Services psych/space-rock catalog (with High Tide -
Open Season in it) and I had a few questions regarding the A-Z list catalog,
but since they involve bands that are of interest to at least a few others
on this list I am posting them here instead of directly to AndyG...

Blue Oyster Cult - For the Heavy Metal Kids (Live NY 72)
What is this? I don't recall it being mentioned on the list before.

Darxtar - Darxtar/Daybreak
Is Daybreak really available?

F/i - Earthpipe
I think this was an early 90's release but I've never seen (or heard) it -
where is this coming from? I assume its not part of the Lexicon Devil
reissues as they were covering the earlier material...

Farflung - Myth of Solid Ground/When Science Fails
Knew the second was coming soon, but had no idea that Myth was finally
getting a proper release. Good news! Who is releasing it?

High Tide - Ancient Gates
Looks like yet another source for this... hey STEPHE, if you do grab this
title, let us know if its really as bad as its made out to be...

Marble Sheep - Shinjuku Loft
I could have sworn this was out-of-print - I have been burning copies of it
for trade - looks like I've been doing a bad, bad thing. I had also heard
that Captain Trip would soon be deleting the other Marble Sheep mk. I titles
(Old From New Heads and Whirl), or is that also not the case?

Tangle Edge - In Search of a New Dawn
I think this was only on vinyl for a long time - is this really available
now on CD?

Thanks in advance for any feedback,
Stephan