tubilah dog

No Digest other.mark at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Jul 28 16:29:39 EDT 2001

Do you mean 'Rock in a Weird Place' or 'In Search of Plaice?'

The tape of 'Rock in a Weird Place' has:

1. The Other Side of the Sky
2. The Rumour
3. Imhotep
4. City of Tiny Lites
5. Pillars of Fear
6. Step Down
7. Damnation Alley

The CD of 'In Search of Plaice' has:

1. Watching (while the revolution dies)
2. Inside the Circle
3. Wyrd Romance
4. Flowers in the Forest
5. Flat, Broke and Busted
6. Friends
7. Domitius
8. O.W.V.

Mark

> ** Original Subject: tubilah dog
> ** Original Sender: Stephen Lindas <Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM>
> ** Original Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:50:08 +0100

> ** Original Message follows...

> HI, Can anyone tell me the tracklist from Tubilah dogs LP-Rock in a hard
> place? Also what year was it released? Did they release any other material?
> Thanks STEPHE

Interviewer: 'you've been looking at the stars all your life.  Is there any truth in astrology?'
Arthur. C. Clarke: 'It's utter nonsense.  But I'm a Sagittarius, so of course I'm sceptical.'