tubilah dog

No Digest other.mark at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Jul 28 16:31:52 EDT 2001

Also - 'In Search of Plaice' was released in 1998.  Don't know the years of their other stuff.

I have 'Rock In A Weird Place', a live comp called 'Dog Daze', and there were two tracks on the 'Travellers' Aid Trust' album..........don't know about anything else......

Mark

> ** Original Subject: tubilah dog
> ** Original Sender: Stephen Lindas <Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM>
> ** Original Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:50:08 +0100

> ** Original Message follows...

> HI, Can anyone tell me the tracklist from Tubilah dogs LP-Rock in a hard
> place? Also what year was it released? Did they release any other material?
> Thanks STEPHE

Interviewer: 'you've been looking at the stars all your life.  Is there any truth in astrology?'
Arthur. C. Clarke: 'It's utter nonsense.  But I'm a Sagittarius, so of course I'm sceptical.'