HW: needle gun & headlong

keith kirk klkirk64 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 29 14:28:33 EDT 2001

what about black sabbath s hole in the sky ! bykers of the watering trough
who did not trust hawkwind ,somebody should have told ozzie its not actually
1 hole but 2 holes ,admittingly its the increased strenth of the magnetic
fields causing mass of earth to be lost through those 2 holes in the sky
,ozone depletion.!?.surprisingly in the tommorows ,which is today plough
shares into swords sounds a most excellant idea !would you believe even the
CD players go bye bye when you turn them off ,pitty the wires wont . orral ,
skelms dale , wiggan , black rod ,. well i gess that for one hour a lot of
people wont be happy moterhead remember hawkwind did it first.