Neil Young

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Tue Jul 31 13:20:16 EDT 2001

I KNOW that this has bugger all to do with Hawkwind..

 It is MUSIC related.... so I am hoping that one of you guys can help......

 I need to get my hands on a copy of Neil Youngs "Rock and Roll Cowboys"

 (for those that might not know.. this is a four CD bootleg box set)

 I know that it is a hard (somewhat impossible) thing to come by.....

 But.. If anyone.. (or if anyone knows of anyone..) that has this.. I would be very grateful of a copy of it......  (in exchange for moneys    ?)

 please please oh pretty please.....

 Can anyone help??

 Layla.