US Long boxes

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Jun 1 05:17:06 EDT 2001

 The longboxes, which in retro, are to die for (just kidding) are:

1) palace springs

2) the xenon codex

3) psychedelic warlords

4) space bandits

5) out and intake

6) hawklords live

7) 1st album

8) ISOS

9) doremi

10) space ritual

11) hall of mt. grill

12) warrior (just checking to see if you are awake)!!!!

OK...I think I got them all.....

now I have a question....

with memory loss...I am having a video crisis.....

I have a video that I marked "Electric Tepee" pt 2, and I THINK it's a
dupilicate of my original "Bournemouth" tape that I made, but I can't find
part 1.

My part 2 starts with "back in the box", and it appears it was extras that
are like the "promo collection" videos......

could someone clear up what the 1st part of this is, and what is the
original artwork....

also, I have some extra lonbox stuff that awaits, guess what?

MINT HAIRLESS WARRIOR FOLDOUT SLEEVE,,,,,,

or damn close.....

mike