Off:Re: spare a nickel?

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Fri Jun 1 04:28:26 EDT 2001

ermmm...

 What exactly did I do to deserve all of this then..... I haven't killed anything in ages!?

 I would LOVE to be carried around on strong shoulders with flowers in my hair.......... but, unfortunatly I am not so much a big fan of trumpets........ sorry about that.

 And stop slagging off me texan buddie!!!! I'm not gonna stand for any of that!!!! NOT AT ALL!!!  You have been warned.....

 Why are you "wiggling your hips" in Hamburg?????????? I'm sure you can find yourself another girly to tempt over there to eat sausage? (tee hee!)

(sorry about that, but I couldn't resist it.... )

 Layla.

>>> judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM 06/01/01 01:42am >>>
Dear Layla,

How would you like an all-expenses-paid trip to see me wiggle me hips in
hamburg germany?

You would be carried around the site on strong shoulders with flowers in
your hair and trumpets playing.

Mike c has ...i can't say it...  oh...horrible scabs all over his body...and
there is worse... oh god god

Hows about it then my Hawkbeauty?