an intimate post ofF Under Constant pressure to Komply OFF

Samantha Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Fri Jun 1 06:49:30 EDT 2001

This is a really sad story.  It was my 30th birthday on 29th December 2000.
Ring any bells  - yep, Astoria, Charing Cross Road - should have been the
best day of my life.  I've been going to see Hawkwind as often as poss. for
15years now and just my luck that this would be my sh1t gig.  We were let
down with the happy beans - I felt rough so couldn't even have a drink and
then we got one of the worst places in the place to sit (yes it was that bad
I was actually sitting at a Hawkwind gig).  I was soooooooo sad the next day
- everyone else seemed to have had a great time and I'd had a really pants
time - gutted.   It was probably partially my own fault - I'd really built
myself up for it and was convinced it would be as good as Brixton the
previous month.  Oh well - Hawkwind were not at fault that much I do know
but I never want to turn 30 again!!

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Sweaty Salmon [mailto:michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU]
Sent: 01 June 2001 10:29
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: an intimate post ofF Under Constant pressure to Komply OFF

Has anyone had a birthday recently

Anyone wanna start a Birthday thing - whereby everyone submits there
Birthday - year not necessary and on the special day we all send best wishes
etc

Mb

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited