Off:Re: spare a nickel?

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Jun 1 20:46:09 EDT 2001

Dear Mike (collecter)

First, you spread malicious rumours about my age - then you make improper
advances towards my beautiful new blushing bride.

Yes, Layla and I were married yesterday - and I told her my true age - 28

- and if you get any more "upity" ideas - I'm becoming a mormon and I;m
marrying Samantha as well!

So there

Dear Trev, yes, I suppose it is only "the right thing" for me to do, to let
you spend your bed-ridden, last days of old age and poverty, with a little
sunlight, in the form of someone pretty that can sponge your fevered brow,
and lift the soup to your jabbering shakey lips, then wipe your chin and
change your bib, until the cold winds of the north come and bring peace to
the valley once more.

OK..."Do As Thou WilT"...

"better by you, better than me" anyway.   I have guitars to play, and hips
to shake.

don't worry, I won't tell Nik what you said, go on and enjoy your feeble
years in some pleasure.