an intimate post ofF Under Constant pressure to Komply OFF

Mich@el B michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat Jun 2 01:19:51 EDT 2001

Just missed Erics birthday by a week
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Regarding dissapointm,ents mentioned below - REMEMBER that you should never
build up an event with expectations of what it will be, how it will be or
anything.
It almost allways leads to disapointment because our imaginations are very
creative

Personally I prefer to undertake such adventures without any thought of what
will or won't be
That's why I'll never go up in a plane with the intent of jumping out with a
parachute-
I've been very creative with that one 8>)   also have a friend that survived
a failed parachute opening
screw that

and it's also why I had such a ball at the Hawkestra.

Peace