OFF:setlist, June 1, "Rockers", Philadelphia, PA

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat Jun 2 02:35:39 EDT 2001

Horrible sound system, with no monitors caused me to not be able to hear
much of anything!! Very strange venue..The stage is a small balcony
above the spectators.. As a result of the first band's extremely long
set, I was hurried, and consequently the set was much shorter than
intented...Nonetheless I tried my best under the circumstances..Did meet
some nice people..As often happens, the recording didn't come out.
Mike

setlist

The Thunderbirds
Uranium Zone