NEW ICU/ JUDGE TREV/NIK TURNER CDs AVAILABLE

Trev (Judge) judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 2 18:49:10 EDT 2001

NEW  ICU/ JUDGE TREV/NIK TURNER CD’s AVAILABLE

>From  http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk  -  our new website.
Formerly “Judgement Records”

JUDGEMENT AND THUNDER 2    Inner City Unit/Imperial Pompadours
More hits from Judge Trev and Nik Turner including the highly illegal
“Insolence across the Nation”

REVOLUTION AND REBELLION   Inner City Unit/Atomgods
The revolutionary works of Judge trev – masterpiece!

Jerry Kranitz - Aural Innovations radio show........................Love it
man!

Mike Coleman  Deltawave distribution…………………………………

also.....popped the CD "revolution and rebellion" by Trev in, just to see
if he really put tunes on my copy, and I kid you NOT.....everything in the
room including me, got bashed over the head......

couldn't turn the thing off for the life of me, despite it being daytime,
and no  beer.....

I say this stuff, not because he (judge) insults me with language even the
nastiest of we Americans don't even use, but because it's a rip-roaring
great CD........

It's got perfect transitions between songs, and includes wonderful stuff
not before on disc...........  it includes tracks from the VERY RARE "WOW"
LP, not the least of which is the track "Atlantic Waves", and, aside from
being magnificent, has a WONDERFUL DOSE of Nik Turner flute in it.......
I thought at least one of you might like to know this.......

m c

Also “Now You Know the Score”    Judge Trevs ICU  1997

£7.99 each + postage
Send check, PO, IMO to:
Real Festival Music
34a Upper Lewes Road,
Brighton,
East Sussex,
BN23FH
UK

Postage 1 CD    UK 44p     Europe 96p        Rest of World £1.32p
             2 CDs   UK 66p     Europe £1.50p   Rest of World £2.30p
             3 CDs   UK 87p     Europe £2.00p   Rest of World £3.00p

Ron Tree, Judge Trev, Dino Ferari, and Trips are appearing with their new
band
“VAGINA” at the Hamburg hawkfest 23 June – other gigs to be announced.

Coming soon…  “GOD AND MAN”   new major album from Judge Trev,
Featuring  Nik Turner, Harvey Bainbridge, Ron Tree, Dino Ferari