HW:U.S.A.F.T.S. "Dragonfly"

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Jun 3 13:11:21 EDT 2001

  John PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING HERE!!!!!

I was at SD98, and I recall John Zsigray(great dude)(friend of Lascko) was
there selling his records, where I got my test-press of Doremi, which I
considered to be the pick of the litter.......and made the trip worthwhile
aside of the music......

I recall John telling me there was a guy at the next SD(where I was NOT),
that spoke of having one, and would consider selling it, but the last I
heard the guy never came through......

can you shed more light on WHO was selling this, and WHERE they were
selling it?????

John was up at the tables, and other than Jim and Carol Collins, I didn't
really see others offering vinyl.......

If that LP was there....I would have gotten it......even with a body trail
if necessary (embarrassingly)..(and jokingly).....(but I almost ALWAYS pull
it off)

are you POSITIVE it was SD98????????

Mike...who now is miserable, having had a bad connection and just lost a
Greek Space Ritual auction....

I need something to break.....BAD!