HW: Brian Tawn/Hawkfan

Steve steve.readhead at BIGFOOT.COM
Sun Jun 3 14:37:25 EDT 2001

Excellent idea!

Brian has done some brilliant work for the Hawkwind cause, I have been getting his newsletters and fanzines since day one and would certainly like to help him out.
So lets do something to help, it does not need to be anything all singing and dancing, we could properly pool all the spare bit and pieces that everybody always seems to keep around in case the are needed and build him one I have some bits and an spare printer (old but better than nothing).

First ask Brian, he might not want one does any know him?

Steve...