HW: Brian Tawn/Hawkfan

Mich@el B michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sun Jun 3 23:09:52 EDT 2001

I have some spare parts but some is somewhat outdated

I have some 16mb, 8mb & 4mb  fpm RAM (is that right? FPM)
i'm pretty sure one of the 16mb ram is EDO

hey - theres a box of stuff anyway  - some of it is probably crap but -
whatever

Mb

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve <steve.readhead at BIGFOOT.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 4:07 AM
Subject: Re: HW: Brian Tawn/Hawkfan

Excellent idea!

Brian has done some brilliant work for the Hawkwind cause, I have been
getting his newsletters and fanzines since day one and would certainly like
to help him out.
So lets do something to help, it does not need to be anything all singing
and dancing, we could properly pool all the spare bit and pieces that
everybody always seems to keep around in case the are needed and build him
one I have some bits and an spare printer (old but better than nothing).

First ask Brian, he might not want one does any know him?

Steve...