BOC-L Digest - 2 Jun 2001 to 3 Jun 2001 (#2001-224)

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Mon Jun 4 02:40:33 EDT 2001

Mark,

I don't recall any colour text or photos within the book so greyscale would
probably be ok. I'm going from memory so if somebody who has the book
closer to hand than me could confirm this it would help. Otherwise I am
going to search for my copy tonight.

Mark (The scouse german one)