Off:Re: spare a nickel?

Samantha Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Mon Jun 4 05:00:37 EDT 2001

oh the bright lights.....  Watched the video of Love in Space this weekend -
didn't even know it existed before then - not bad, not bad at all really.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike C [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: 04 June 2001 10:32
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Off:Re: spare a nickel?

This discussion list seems to degenerate each weekend - I wonder sometimes
what I'm missing - maybe I should join the list from home - then again maybe
not - my digibox would probably go into meltdown.""

 I apologize on behalf of T. Mohler......

he gets "uppity" without thinking......

misunderstanding    AND

"truth hurts"

hands back over face....(I'll peek out later)

Mike c

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited