Norwich e1 festival

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Mon Jun 4 09:40:43 EDT 2001

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001 17:11:36 +0100, Richard Crossley <rdc at NTLWORLD.COM>
wrote:

>Does any one know if HW will be playing at the Norwich e1 festival, Mission
>Control mentions it but there is no reference to them on the festival web
>site [http://www.festivalsrus.co.uk].
>
>Cheers,
>
>Richard.

Last time I looked there was a little reference on the website to the
possibility of HW playing. They are playing as far as I know. Perhaps the
details just haven't been finalised or the website hasn't been updated.

Alastair.