an intimate post ofF Under Constant pressure to Komply OFF

Mich@el B michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Jun 4 11:08:43 EDT 2001

Hi Steve!  Yes April is good!  I hope you are on top of the world?
Sad to hear about the gear you lost - Hope it gets replaced soon one day.
When you get the Warrior LP done up I would be very interested in a copy
- at least untill the next re-issue, then I'll buy it!
I could send you a cdr and postal reimbursment - just let me know when :)

I think my wife thinks I take my Hawkwind a little to seriously - CD's -
LP's - singles - posters - shirts - {{autographs and books (which my 12 year
old helped to arrange for me)}}
Overseas concerts 8>)   "........wasn't Brixton enough for one
lifetime?......"
NOPE!!!

More..... more!!

Yes it is just turned morning here & I realize I must snooze - so take care
and lets have a drink at the next HawkFest!!

Peace Pipes
Michael B