an intimate post ofF Under Constant pressure to Komply OFF

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Mon Jun 4 12:49:47 EDT 2001

At 14:00 01/06/01, Bill wrote:
>13/09/58. 43 this year.
>But I feel YOUNG. Feel great! It's because I am an omnivore! I have the BEST
>of both worlds. I have colour on my cheeks; spring in my step and an ACHE IN
>THE PELVIC REGION. My android replica is playing up again that's no joke cos
>you can't do this, can't do that; can't go forward and you can't go
>
>But I do wish I was 30 again.

I don't, 'coz then I'd have to relive 10 years of the marriage from hell,
and I'd have to g through being 37 all over again...

ChrisW
NP: MotU (SR Rm - 2nd version)

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce

So do your good deed for the day - http://www.thehungersite.com