HW: Brian Tawn/Hawkfan/Trev's goodbye/Bill's sad story

Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Jun 5 05:21:58 EDT 2001

Bill and Cynthia:

"That it does. I stand beside you with guilt. Even tho you're not replying to
my posts....."

Bill if I didn't, I would like to have, but I was so "busy".

Look my friend, your knowledge is great, I mean, what kind of fool am I not
to know the Dragonfly LP, I mean, after all, they were a good bunch of
freaks from my own country, even if they were all too fixed on Grace to get
a good LP out......*I agree too with your O-meter, as I know THAT much**

we "love" (you man) (as Kevin Sommers taught me how to say that without
being stupid)..

your posts NEVER seem immature, and I never see too many of them......

Mike