BOC: Pocket on the radio

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Jun 5 09:06:49 EDT 2001

>From blueoystercult.com

> "Pocket" makes most-added list for 2nd week
>
> Blue Öyster Cult's new single, "Pocket," was again listed as a top 5
> Most-Added track on rock radio, according to FMQB.com. The single has been
> getting some heavy airplay and excellent feedback from listeners and DJs
> alike.

This is some great news. Unfortunately, I haven't heard it on my local
classic rock station. Maybe I just haven't been listening at the right time
though.... Has anyone heard it on the radio?

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio