OFF. Jefferson Starship - Dragonfly

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Tue Jun 5 17:35:36 EDT 2001

I'm rather fond of "Baron von Tollbooth...." meself.

And I'm another who thinks thnat "Blows..."  is the only good thing went
out as a "(Jefferson) Starship" album... now, if I could find another copy
of "Bless Its Pointed Little Head"......
ChrisW
ObCD: Miles Davis At The Plugged Nickel (Disk 5)

At 01:40 05/06/01, you wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 09:12:01PM +0800, Bill & Cynthia wrote:
> > > The closest it gets to a Hawkwind number is a song called "Hyperdrive"
>which
> > > goes for a length of 7:39....written by Grace Slick and Pete Sears.
> >
> > Any good?
>
>Had to play it to boost the old memory. I haven't played any JS since they
>changed their name to "Starship" and released that atrocity called "Knee
>Deep in the Hoopla."
>
>If you like Grace Slick's voice you'll like this. I'm also of the opinion
>that any album Paul Kanther is on is a good album. Slick did a few solo
>albums of which IMO "Dreams" is the best.
>
>Bill
> >
> > --
> >
> > |  | /\
> > |-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
> > |  |  /
> > With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
> > necessarily a good idea.
> >         - RFC 1925 (quoting an unnamed source)

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce

So do your good deed for the day - http://www.thehungersite.com