OFF. Jefferson Starship - Dragonfly

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Tue Jun 5 18:14:08 EDT 2001

At 23:00 05/06/01, you wrote:
>On Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:35:36 +0100, Chris Warburton
><desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM> wrote:
>
>And as for Grace Slick solo albums, 'Manhole' (post-Airplane, pre-Starship,
>recorded slightly before 'Baron Tollbooth') is the good one.

Wasn't too keen on that, but then again, I haven't heard it for about 20
years, so I might think differently now...

> >And I'm another who thinks thnat "Blows..."  is the only good thing went
> >out as a "(Jefferson) Starship" album... now, if I could find another copy
> >of "Bless Its Pointed Little Head"......
>
>Have you heard the 'Fillmore' live CD (from '68 IIRC) that was recently
>released?  Very similar to, and possibly better than, 'Pointed Head'.
>Essential for Airplane fans (like me) ...

Hmm... wallet itch again....

Cheers,
ChrisW

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce

So do your good deed for the day - http://www.thehungersite.com