HW: RE: calvert question

keith kirk klkirk64 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 6 06:47:27 EDT 2001

you should examine all of the variations of master of the universe ,was it
diferant band members attitude or differant times ,or the seer not being so
fucked up every where he goes or got his head together and saw who the real
fuckers are ,ie,sector 63,hawkwind are humanitys last hope.   a mangy cur
not a red kirk