BOC: The inerview if you missed it.

Michael R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Wed Jun 6 07:28:44 EDT 2001

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Mike wrote:
> Comment from Blue Oyster Cult: Go to the blueoystercult.com site to check
> out our tour schedule. We start a worldwide tour in May that will go on
> throughout the year and will include Europe.

Whee!

I just checked through that tour database at blueoystercult.com and I was
puzzled to find that there were no Bristol dates listed for 1978 or 1979.
I definitely saw the maxi-laser show in Bristol during that period. Does
anyone else remember that date? Awesome scented smoke clouds with laser
tunnels into nowhere cutting through them. I almost thought that I saw BOC
on the stage at one point, too :)

- Mike Godwin