OFF: Has this ever happened to you?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 6 19:33:41 EDT 2001

henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:

> Hi Folks...
>
>  June 4th, 2001...a date that will live in infamy!
>
>  Without Used Kids here in town, there's no reason to go on living!  :(
>  If Amoeba ever goes up in flames too, that's it!  I moving to Europe!  :)
>
>  Grakkl (FAA)

Keith, my condolensces to you, Jerry K and Columbus-ites. I do remember the
place well from my visit last summer and now I wish I hadn't been so cheap
and bought something there.

Chuck (finally finishing up my last review for AI! sorry for the delay...I'll
make sure next time that I don't bite off more albums than I can chew)