CotHM on Amazon.com

Haskell Rascal deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Jun 6 23:45:52 EDT 2001

pardon my toopid twestion

"but what is CotHM"

we must be stunted together Mikey, as Mikewind confuses here....
I was bending my mind trying to make "Night Of The Hawk" DVD fit, but I
just couldn't.....so I say....the abbreviations get "too cutesy" for
myself,,,,,but who cares...so long as the good people are enjoying their
"total" "HW experience", this is whats most important, and if it gives them
a sense of enjoyment to abbreviate in a manner of "familiarity" then this
outweighs the usual moments of confusion (i) undergo trying to make sense
of it.......

guess we'll know soon.