BOC: SFG & recycled riffs?

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Jun 7 13:53:21 EDT 2001

I dunno about CotHM - maybe I'll pick it up sometime, but I'm sure glad I
nabbed a copy of the Rhino SFG remaster disc. Great job by Rhino, but the real
star is the playing on some of the tracks - it sounds so accomplished !

A question though. While I'm listening to the songs, a few parts sounded
really familiar, like they were subsequently used on BOC songs.
The main one that springs to mind is the killer lead break @ 2.00 into Curse
of the Hidden Mirror - has Buck slotted that into one of his extended live
solos or am I mistaken ?  The other part was the outro to Gil Blanco County
maybe ?

Tim

ObCD (for some time now):  Tool,  _Lateralus_